Tiana Creation Photography – Session Policies, Terms and Copyright
By booking a session with Tiana Creation Photography you agree and accept the following terms, policies and copyright below:
- Booking: A session deposit is due to hold your booking and is non-refundable.
- All sessions require a signed model release/baby information form prior to the session.
- Print Release: Sessions include photographer’s full print release with your digital images.
- Your exclusive online gallery will be online for 10 days for viewing and ordering.
- Personal photos: cameras, cellphone cameras and camcorders are not permitted to be used in our studio or during any session.
- Notice of Legal Copyright: Tiana Creation forever retains the copyright to all images. Images on this site, Facebook or any other medium may NOT be used by anyone other than Tiana Creation Photography for commercial, sale, competition or promotional use without our permission. That includes but is not limited to props, products, or client likeness. Fines begin at $150,000 as part of Copyright Law. Tiana Creation Photography reserves the rights to publish images taken in your session in the form of media for social networks, website, promotion, editorial, trade, and any other lawful purposes. Please contact Tiana directly prior to booking if you’re interested in purchasing the copyright.
- Do Not Copy: Please do not copy screenshot, download or save any photos from our Facebook, Instagram, our Website or your gallery. If you order digital files you will receive copies specifically edited for Social Media. For all portrait orders, (print, product or digital) sales are final. Prints may NOT be copied, scanned or reproduced. Digital Image Packages will include photographers print release with suggested printing labs.
- Social Media: Social Media copies of your images are THE ONLY IMAGES THAT MAY BE USED ON SOCIAL MEDIA. This is to protect your child’s image from use by others and to protect our copyright. Our watermark must remain intact and images used must be tagged Tiana Creation Photography. Images purchased may not be altered with filters or cropped. Images may not be entered into contests or used for commercial purposes. Prints purchased may not be copied, scanned or reproduced in any way. This includes photographing the print and posting on social media. Images may not reproduced by a third party artist without our expressed permission. Non-Disclosure requests must be made prior to booking.
- Baby’s Arrival: Clients must inform Tiana Creation Photography within 48 hours of baby’s birth in order to guarantee a session within the 5-10 day period.
- Session Times: Newborn Session times are UP to 1-3 hrs depending on your package. The photographer reserves the right to finish the session in less time if the session is completed.
- Illness: If you or your child is sick, please provide at least 24 hours notice. I know that emergencies occur. However, if there is no phone call and you are a no show, all fees paid will be forfeited. Clients who arrive 30 minutes late or do not show without a call will also forfeit all monies paid.
- Working with Babies and Posing: Working with babies and infants offers no guarantees, each child is his/her unique person and each child performs/poses differently. Your baby’s comfort is our main priority and baby will never be put in a position/pose that is uncomfortable for them. Newborns that are fussy due to any reason may require more soothing time than others and may result in less shots taken. The best time to photograph newborns is around 6-8 days new. Older babies may not sleep as well, tend to need to feed more and do not tend to pose as well. If you decide to schedule your newborn session when baby is older than 6-10 days new and your baby is fussy or does not sleep for any reason, awake shots will be taken an may result in less shots taken. Posing of newborns or older babies may be modified at any time to accommodate baby’s disposition, time restraints and session preparation.
- Family and Older Siblings: Newborn and baby sessions are not family sessions. Our session are mainly focused on your baby. In order to keep the studio calm. safe and distraction free during a 2-3 hour newborn session, older siblings/children are not permitted in the studio during our sessions. We do offer newborn session packages that include a few parent shots but the majority of your newborn session will be centered around your baby. Sessions running long due to any reason will result in less parent shots. Extended family will not be included in newborn sessions. Sibling shots must be discussed prior to booking and may involve an additional fee. For your just day’s old infant’s safety, sibling shots with toddlers under 3 years old are only offered as composite images. Toddlers do not want to sit still next to your tiny baby and don’t want any part of being photographed with their new sibling right after your baby arrives. It’s a pretty confusing time for them. Again, your newborn’s safety is our main priority. Also, attempting a toddler/newborn shot can be very time consuming which also will take shots away from your newborn session. Attempting shots with a toddler can also be extraordinarily stressful for already exhausted parents.
- Creative License: The photographer will make all final decisions in regards to session styling, props, color, blankets and accessories. Of course, your color preferences will be taken into consideration and accommodated. Special shot requests must be made prior to booking. Gallery image selection is done by photographer and will show lightly edited images. Raw, unedited images are not available for viewing.
- Products – images, packages, prints, birth announcements, custom usb, albums and wall art are non-refundable. Orders can not be altered or canceled once placed. Albums and birth announcements are designed by TCP, previews and edits are not available to client. Prints or products done at outside labs are not guaranteed, color, contrast and quality can vary greatly. Additional edits beyond original edit by photographer begin $45 per edit per image.
- Payment: Session Packages are due in full prior to your due date or when baby is born (whichever comes first). As your due date approaches, you will be invoiced for your session balance. Invoices can be easily paid online. Invoices not paid by their due date or when baby arrives (whichever comes first) will result in cancellation of your session and forfeit of your deposit. Baby Sessions are due in full one week prior to your session date. Sessions booked within one week of due date or session are considered last minute; last minute booking session packages are due in full at the time of booking. Booked sessions are guaranteed the price quoted at booking. Pricing may change without notice. Due to the enormous preparation, studio and photographer’s time, deposits and session packages are non-refundable. Re-shoots are not offered and pricing is non-negotiable.
- Rescheduling: Due to booked studio time, the enormous preparation and clean up as well as the inability to fill cancelled sessions at late notice; if client reschedules within 48 hours of session date for any reason, they will be subject to a $300 rescheduling fee. Cancelation and no shows will result in a forfeit of all monies paid.
- Waiver of liability: Client expressly releases Tiana Creation Photography and staff from all claims, damages and liabilities that may result from incidents that occur during the portrait session and while client is on the premises. This waiver of liability includes waiver of any claim. The clients also agrees to hold harmless Tiana Creation Photography for any damage to personal property during session.
- Backup: Client is responsible for backups of their digital files. We attempt to keep images for one year, but faulty backups do occur.
- Vendors: I am fiercely protective of my tiny clients, their likeness and images. Images on this website or posted on Social Media may NOT be copied, downloaded, screenshot or used in any way to promote or advertise your products. This includes but is not limited to the client posting images on their social media. This policy is non-negotiable. These are tiny human beings and not props to sell your products. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
- Tiana Creation Photography reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Written feedback from your session is greatly appreciated, we are always striving to offer the best experience possible for our clients. Feedback helps us understand how we can do better. Please email TCP at [email protected]
Thank you for taking the time to read our policies and considering us to photograph your child.