This is a live, real time edit using Photoshop CC and Lightroom (optional). I talk through the importance of compositing and the reason I always choose to composite rather than get this type of shot “in camera”.
Being able to composite in Photoshop is a very important safety aspect of newborn photography and is something every newborn photographer should be able to do to some degree if they’re wishing to create shots like this with precious newborn babies.
In this full-length 37 minute video, I cover the following:
• Why you should use compositing in newborn photography
• How to take the shots needed for the end result
• How to use Photoshop to composite 2 (or more) images together
• How to blend the images realistically
• How to add layer masks
• How to add adjustment layers
• How to use the Quick Selection tool, Liquify and other photoshop tools
• How to use keyboard shortcuts to edit faster
• A Live mini-demo edit using the Signature Newborn Collection for Photoshop
• How Photoshop and Lightroom work together to save you time & streamline your editing & organisation
This is a completely live edit where I talk you though the steps needed to create this image. Please enjoy the video and happy compositing!
Get a FREE Sitting Session with every Newborn Photo-shot , only at https://TianaCreation.com